SolventlessLaminator is suitable for high-speed solventless adhesive lamination of different types of plastic/metalized films, paper and aluminum foil. This application is most suitable for food packaging industry.
- Laminating station is located on the opposite side of the gluing section. This results in their close proximity with the un-winder of the material to be laminated.This particular configuration facilitates and optimizes the lamination of delicate webs such as thin aluminum foil at high speed.
- Precision micro gap adjustment for adhesive ensures precise coating weight.
- Independent rubber roller for loading/unloading
- Back up pressure for lamination nip to ensure better performance.
- Roller heating through water heating systems.
- High precision digital a/c vector drive.
- All electrical and electronic components are confined inside of a cabinet which is part of the machine body for easier wiring and maintenance.
- Very precise tension controls due to selected electronic components.
- Shaft less un-winders and re-winder.
- Thick stress released metal frame.
|Max machine speed||400 mtr/min|
|Web width||1000 mm to 1300mm|
|Un-winder / Re-winder diameter||1000mm|